Recipe: Delicious Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise with 680x482 Resolution
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. This savory salad epitomizes the concept of fresh food fast. It's quick and easy and loaded with flavorful ingredients such as crisp-tender asparagus, perfectly cooked pink salmon, red onion, and a refreshing lemon juice-based vinaigrette. I sauted the asparagus with the onions and I am glad I did.
Parchment Paper Baked Salmon with Asparagus Lemon and Dill. thehealthyfoodie.com. I love this recipe- I season the salmon with salt and pepper, add some fresh dill (or dried), squirt one lemon juice on it, put the salmon in a foil packet with chopped up onion, a dab of butter, drizzle of olive oil, and the quartered lemon I used for juice. Fill the parcel ¾ full with water, add a tablespoon of sea salt and juice from a freshly squeezed lemon. You can have Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- Prepare of Salmon fillets.
- You need bundle of Asparagus.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Yellow rice.
- You need of My Béarnaise recipe.
- You need of Meyer lemon.
Keep bearnaise warm over very gently simmering water, whisking occasionally. Morel and Asparagus Sandwiches with Poached Egg. Omelet with Asparagus, Greens, and Pecorino. Steamed Artichokes with Poached Eggs and Smoked Salmon.
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise instructions
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
Place a salmon filet on top of the asparagus and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. I have the salmon, but need to get some butternut squash and asparagus. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water until cold, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Wrap one piece of smoked salmon around each spear; place on a serving platter.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.