Recipe: Perfect Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus with 680x482 Resolution
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus.
You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 8 oz of linguini.
- You need 1 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need Bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil cook chicken until brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes asparagus, and parsley, turn heat to low, stir occasionally..
- For dressing: whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper..
- Mix chicken and veggies with pasta, pour dressing over everything, mix, top with grated parmesan and serve..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.