How to Cook Appetizing Spicy Savoury crepe with 680x482 Resolution
Spicy Savoury crepe.
You can have Spicy Savoury crepe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Savoury crepe
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of scotch bonnet chilli (deseeded & deveined).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
Spicy Savoury crepe step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour and salt & pepper. Mix to combine. Pour in the milk and water and mix until a runny batter is formed. You can adjust the consistency by adding or reducing the amount of water/milk you use.
- Finely chop the chilli and add to the batter along with the parsley and parmesan cheese. Mix until all ingredients are well combined..
- Over high heat, heat a crepe pan (you can also use any non-stick pan). Once the pan is hot, pour a half a ladle of the batter over the pan and spread to form a thin crepe layer. Allow to cook over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes or until the sides of the crepe start to turn golden and rise up..
- Using a flat spatula/flat spoon carefully run around the edges of the crepe to release from the pan and flip over to cook the other side for a minute..
- Remove from pan and allow to cool. Serve as is or as a base to add your favourite fillings..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.