Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting with 680x482 Resolution
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- It’s of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.