Recipe: Perfect Lasagna Rolls with 751x532 Resolution
You can have Lasagna Rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Rolls
- You need 6 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 9 oz of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of part-skim ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of part-skim mozzarella cheese, shreded.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Cook noodles according to instructions, drain Blanch spinach, drain preheat oven to 375.
- Combine eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well..
- Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each noodle and roll..
- Pour 1/2 marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish (size for 6 rolls). Place rolls in dish..
- Top with remaining sauce, if desired top with extra mozzarella cheese (not included in points)..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until heated thoroughly..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.