Recipe: Tasty Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai) with 680x482 Resolution
Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai).
You can cook Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai)
- You need 1/4 cup of Toor Dal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Moong Dal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Masoor Dal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Urad Dal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Millet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of cummin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of piece ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of hing.
- It’s as needed of Salt and water.
- It’s of Chopped onion (optional).
- You need of Chopped Coriander (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Oil or ghee.
Healthy Lentil Crepes (Adai) instructions
- Soak the dals and seeds with the red chillies, cummin, ginger for 6 hours.
- Grind the mixture adding salt, turmeric, hing to a batter..
- Grease the dosa griddle with oil. Spread the batter like dosa. Add oil or ghee as needed. Cook on one side until it browns. Flip and cook the other side..
- You can also add onions and coriander to the batter before making dosa. It makes the dosa more flavorful..
- Serve with chutney and jaggery.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.