How to Prepare Yummy Classic chocolate chip cookies with 680x482 Resolution
Classic chocolate chip cookies. Spedizione gratis (vedi condizioni) Stir in the chocolate chips. Roll each into a ball with slightly wet hands. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all! NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® original chocolate chip cookies are a true classic and the go-to cookie for all occasions! You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of hot water.
- You need of ¹/² tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
One at a time, beat in the eggs, then the vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined (do not overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts (if desired) by hand. Drop the dough by a rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color. Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.