Recipe: Yummy Easy Sunday morning crepes with 680x482 Resolution
Easy Sunday morning crepes.
You can cook Easy Sunday morning crepes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sunday morning crepes
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbs of butter, melted.
- It’s of Sweet crepes.
- You need 2 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Savory crepes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Easy Sunday morning crepes step by step
- Mix all ingredients together. Whisk until combined and smooth, then let sit in the fridge for an hour..
- For cooking, I use a small sauté pan and spray on some non-stick spray that I wipe off to leave just a thin film. Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour in 1/8 cup of batter (1/4 cup if using a bigger pan) and swirl around until the bottom of the pan is completely covered. Cook about 1 minute, maybe less, then check to see if the underside has turned brown. Once brown, flip it over, cook about 1/2 as long again (about 30 seconds or so)..
- Stack crepes as they are done and keep covered with tin foil or at a very low heat in the oven to keep them warm. Serve immediately (though you can freeze them for later, if you want)..
- The one pictured below has the caramelized apples, Greek yoghurt, lychee honey, toasted almond slivers, and a pinch of sea salt. Quite tasty, I have to say..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.