How to Make Appetizing French Toast with 751x532 Resolution
You can cook French Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 6 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s Loaf of Texas toast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Powdered sugar (optional).
French Toast step by step
- Heat up griddle to 350..
- In a shallow dish place your 4 eggs and beat with electric mixer.
- Next add milk, vanilla, flour and salt and mix with electric mixer.
- Next take the 1/2 stick butter and run it over entire griddle. Then take your bread and dip it in the egg mixture making sure you dip both sides. (You’ll want to make sure you have your bread out and ready to go because you don’t want the butter to get too hot and burn on the griddle).
- Flip Bread and brown on both sides. Doesn’t take long. Maybe 3 minutes each side. Repeat with remaining bread. I can usually get 12 pieces of bread out of the egg mixture..
- Serve with warm syrup. This is my favorite syrup because I can heat right in the bottle. You can sprinkle with powered sugar if you’d like. I don’t on mine because it’s sweet enough without it. ENJOY!!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.