Recipe: Yummy Bacon BBQ Meatloaf with 751x532 Resolution
Bacon BBQ Meatloaf.
You can have Bacon BBQ Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon BBQ Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lbs of beef.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of About 30 Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 of White onion diced.
- You need to taste of Ketchup.
- It’s 4 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
Bacon BBQ Meatloaf instructions
- Mix Beef, Eggs, Crackers, Cumin, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Onions, and 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar together and place in glass or ceramic baking dish..
- Use a butter knife to make a gap around all 4 edges of loaf. Creating an area for grease to form..
- Layer top of loaf with uncooked bacon. (I used 1/2 pack of smoked applewood bacon).
- Lightly cover loaf with Ketchup and 1 Tspn of brown sugar sprinkled over bacon..
- Bake in oven 350° for 1 hour and 30 minutes..
- Mix 1/2 Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce with 2 TBSP of Brown Sugar..
- Remove and drain grease..
- Cover loaf with BBQ sauce mixture. Place back in oven for an additional 30m or until cooked throughout..
- Remove, cool, and serve..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.