How to Prepare Perfect Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles with 680x482 Resolution
Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles.
You can have Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 6 of eggs separated.
- It’s 2 sticks of Land o Lakes butter (melted, cooled).
Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add milk and buttermilk. Stir until blended.
- Add sour cream. Stir until blended..
- Melt butter over medium heat and set aside to cool..
- Separate egg white and yolk. Blend yolks into batter 3 at a time and whites into separate bowl..
- Meanwhile use hand mixer to whip egg whites until stiff and glossy. Set aside..
- Stir melted and cooled butter into batter and mix..
- Add in whipped egg whites..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.